Limited tours and tasting experiences will be held Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with new safety guidelines in place.
All reservations must be made online in advance.
As you know, our patrons’ health and safety are our first priority. We have taken extra precautions to ensure our facility is safe for our employees and visitors. Please review the new safety policies thoroughly before visiting with us. Please call (502)566-4999 with any questions regarding the new policies.
• All reservations must be made online in advance. We will not be accepting walk-ins for the time being.
• Please do not enter the building if you feel unwell or have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
• Keep a safe distance. We are limiting the number of individuals in the retail space at one time. Please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet apart.
• Our employees are wearing masks. We’re offering complimentary masks to our patrons, and request you wear one as well.
• Our staff is practicing particularly cautious sanitation. You’ll see added sanitation stations throughout the distillery. We encourage you to utilize them. Wash your hands with soap and water in the restroom.
• No one shall be permitted to use the water fountain. Disposable water bottles will be provided by staff if needed.
• Cash transactions will not be permitted.
The Kentucky Peerless Distilling Company offers behind the scenes distillery tours in downtown Louisville, Kentucky's Bourbon District. We welcome you to visit for an up close look at how we craft the finest spirits from grain to bottle - all under one roof. Our urban distillery and vast family history are sure to make this experience one you won’t forget.